Whoops, forgot to mention that the manual says you to put your own personal five digit code in, but no matter what the code has been changed to, the factory code is always present. So even if someone else did program their own, the factory code will still be valid. In order to put your own personal code in, you need the factory preset one to do so.
Procedure from manual (You can program up to three personal codes):
Programming a personal entry code
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered
within five seconds of each other.
4. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal keycode
has been programmed to the module.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal
Erasing personal code
1. Enter the factory set 5–digit code.
2. Within five seconds, press the 1 • 2 on the keypad and release.
3. Press and hold the 1 • 2 for two seconds. This must be done within
five seconds of completing Step 2.
All personal codes are now erased and only the factory set 5–digit code
Last edited by Owlchemy; 10-15-2011 at 01:18 PM.