Mercury  Forum - Mercury Enthusiasts Forums

Mercury Forum - Mercury Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.mercuryforum.com/forum/)
-   Mystique (https://www.mercuryforum.com/forum/mystique-20/)
-   -   eeee wtf? (https://www.mercuryforum.com/forum/mystique-20/eeee-wtf-1933/)

LG2TK 08-13-2008 05:29 PM

I don''t know why everybody is having problems with their Mystique??
I own a 98 Mystique V6 2.5L with 208000 KM and it runs very fine.
The only problem I had was the transmission(automatic). It started to slip 2 years ago and is costed me 2000$ for a rebuild. but this is a comon problem with this model. For those who are having problem I would like to say: this car is a mercury mystique, not a fag honda civic lool! Its not the kind of car that can be beat-up.

conan312 08-13-2008 06:28 PM

Yeah, but when you rebuilt your "transaxle" ( not a "transmission" because it''s front wheel drive )the high mileage car was not worth $2000.00. And I''m pretty sure cars are not capable of being gay. I''d like to know what a "lool" is, but I just don''t want to see another post from you.

jason sereiko 08-13-2008 06:37 PM

LG2TK, rock on brother! I''''am with you all the way against the rice burners. I personally like the american stuff. It helps the economy and they are way cool

Edited by: jason sereiko

conan312 08-15-2008 07:00 AM

Yeah that''s a good post to praise Jason. Let''s keep it clean? Are you predjudice against the Japanese and gays like LG2TK? Hypocrite. It goes really good with your Bible quote, too. Now I''ll say it AGAIN, I''m done with you.

jason sereiko 08-15-2008 07:31 AM

I am just for american made stuff since we do live in america and it helps out the economy. afterall, this is a mercury forum and we are in america the last time I checked.

this will be that last time i respond to you.

don''''t respond anymore. I have blocked you from the PM and you still haunt me. grow up.

Edited by: jason sereiko

conan312 08-15-2008 08:01 PM

Good Jason, it''''s only the third time I''''ve suggested it. And I''''ve asked you nicely the one and only time I PM''''ed you. Thanks for the engaging conversation and the fun of trying to decipher your english. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img] Edited by: conan312

jason sereiko 08-15-2008 10:36 PM

208000 and running strong. keep the car if you ask me untill it blows up. Buy american cars for america.

LG2TK 08-31-2008 04:17 PM

(sorry for my english I usualy speak french). Do you know how can I find in what assembly plant my mystique have been built(Kansas city or another mexican city)?

jason sereiko 08-31-2008 06:54 PM

yes, the vin on the car gives thecar numberand plant the car was made at. you will have to google search it unless someone has a vin book for that car. you can simply google search "how can I find were my car was made at from using my Vin number" soryy I can not personally tell you the answere to this one,i was jst getting back to you since i originally answered you first question. Like i said, just google it thenj if you come up with nothing make another post with your question. this way others can see it under the new post section.

Have a good daymy canadian friend. I am actually Canadian French also

conan312 08-31-2008 07:17 PM

Sometimes the plaque on the driver''s door that has the manufacturer''s production date will show where the vehicle was assembled. If not the VIN is the only way like Jason said. 1/2 French-Canadian here.