Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here...

Radio Programming . . .

Old 10-02-2007, 05:55 PM

< =>
<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->
</>
This is for the radio techies that may be lurking about. I have a 6CD changer type radio (2006 MGM) that needs more bass. Is there a front panel programming option (similar to the radio diagnostic procedure) that will reprogram the bass levels? Or is there a reset feature that will set the software to factory defaults that might correct the problem? It appears that the radio is software driven to accommodate various car models/options. Therefore it shouldhave front panel adjustments.

I am in the process of a radio swap-out, single CD to the OEM 6cd and adding a subwoofer. The 6cd just doesn't have the level of bass that the single CD did without the subwoofer installed.

Thanks,