General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Sable EATC Wiring

Old 08-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Default Sable EATC Wiring

I originally posted this on the "off topic" thread and moved to the General Tech Help thread.My 2000 Sable with EATC blower was working fine one day and next day not working at all. When I change the "temp" settings at the dash controls, I can hear shutters opening and closing, so I assume the controls are working okay. I've checked the fuse, relay and blower motor and all of these components are also okay. I can't find anything specific about testing the "power module" or any thing else about the power module for that matter. Can the power module be tested with a simple volt meter, also where can I find a wiring diagram for the EATC?