Grand Marquis Discuss the Mercury Grand Marquis here...

1995 Grand Marquis LS For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 11:18 AM
Default 1995 Grand Marquis LS For Sale

Good Afternoon All!

I hope I'm not violating any rules by doing this, I searched around and did not find any. I have a '95 Grand Marquis that I've owned since 2007. Since I was a kid I've always wanted a Town Car, but could never find one in my price range. Last night I bought a '95 Lincoln with 47k miles on it, THAT is a rare find. With that said, I'm ready to let go of my Mercury, but I want to see it go to someone who will appreciate it and the blood, sweat and tears put into it. I figured the best place I could go to do that would be an Enthusiast forum.

The car has 170k miles on it, interior and exterior is clean. I always keep it on blacktop with a car-cover except for Dec-Feb where there is usually snow and ice. I'm fairly handy and very familiar with the Panther platform, so most of the work on the car I did myself. A lot of it was recent:

Oil change every ~3000 miles
New Autolite Platinum plugs @ 108k
Michelin X-Radials @ ~115k
New power steering pump @ 120k
Front Sway-bar bushings & endlinks @ 150k
Pass side inner/outer tie-rod ends & idler arm replaced @ 152k
Rotors, front & rear pads, parking brake shoes (ACDelco rotors/front pads, Wagner rear pads) and front shocks @ 156k
Transmission replaced @ 165k
All 4 window regulators replaced
Aftermarket MTX speakers with Pioneer head unit

I'm looking for around $2100 or best offer for it. The car is located in Harrisonburg, Va. If anyone is interested, you can send me an e-mail: jgarm07@comcast.net. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have to the best of my knowledge!

As you can probably figure, I put a lot of effort into this car to keep it maintained, I am hoping to sell it to someone who will appreciate the car and take care of it for another 100k miles!

Here are a couple pictures of the car (I have larger pictures, I compressed these to be courteous to the moderators and their bandwidth limits. I will gladly email more detailed pictures), I am intending to take better ones on a less gloomy day:

Thank you all!
Jack

Attached Thumbnails 1995 Grand Marquis LS For Sale-merc-1-compressed.jpg   1995 Grand Marquis LS For Sale-merc-2-compressed.jpg