Grand Marquis Discuss the Mercury Grand Marquis here...

what?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

the Crown Vics on each end are drivable and so is the Merc in the center. the other 2 Crown Vics on each side of the Merc are pretty much project cars. one of tose needs a transmission and the other needs an engine. from the Mercury to the right are my 3 cars. the 2 Crown vics on the left are my girlfriends cars. as you can obviously tell.... i like these cars. the 2 Crown Vics on each side of the Mercury are 1987 Crown Vic 2 doors. for the year 1987, they only made 5,527 of the 2 door Crown Vics. i guess if people need help with there Panthers, i would know probably how to fix it. i have owned 3 other Panther platform cars and no longer have.

to get rid of the google junk... go into your message board settings and click "NO" for the WYSIWYG

Old 01-16-2008, 05:22 PM

Nice collection!

Certainly hold on to the 2 door one. If not, contact me, I'll take it. LOL

Do you have a barn or something like that, or do you keep them outside?

Greetings!

Old 01-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

one of the 2 doors is being built up to be a weekend cruiser/ dragstrip car. the other 2 door we have is gonna be a starter car for my girlfriends son. i am gonna help him do work to it as i will be working on mine at the same time. we have a garage big enough to hold 3 of the cars comfortably or we can cram 4. looks like in May we will be moving and have to find another farm to move to with hope of buying.