Milan Discuss the newest sedan to the line up, the Mercury Milan...

Grilles

Old 08-25-2008, 01:54 AM

Does anyone know if the grille off of a Lincoln MKZ will fit on a 08 Milan? Either way I''m blacking them out, but like the look of the MKZ grille better.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:08 PM

I went out and looked at the two really quick (really quick, it''s raining here). It doesn''t look like they are interchangeable. I know Lincoln Mercury tried to make sure the vehicles were different. None of the panels are the same. A black out on the grill could look nice. Of course, a lot of that depends on the color of the car. Are you just going to paint it? If so, what if you taped out the Mercury Logo, and painted the rest of the grill body color? Could look cool. Once upon a time, I had a Thunderbird. I Mounted a colored light behind the grill and wired a toggle switch to the dash. At the time I tought it looked nice. I''ve outgrown that a little now though.

www.libertylm.com

Old 08-25-2008, 06:27 PM

Thanks for the help! My brother paints for a living so he''ll probably be painting it for me. I guess I can make plan on painting that grille now[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.