Milan Discuss the newest sedan to the line up, the Mercury Milan...

Help with Sync - Please

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Default Help with Sync - Please

I have a two day old Milan09 with the sync bluetooth feature. The salesman set it up for me and it tested beautifully. Now when I say "Call Andrew" I get "Do you want Dad at work"! All advice appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:43 PM

you may have to get the dealer to help you with that one. They should do this for free. Since this is such a new feature for any vehicle, this may be over most of our heads. You can hold out for a reply here, but I would suspect you would get much quicker results by going back to the dealer and getting their help.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:00 PM

What I would do is delete the phone totally out of Sync then re-install. There should be a book in the glove box and it will walk you through all of this. Make sure your phone contacts do not sound the same or it will get confused.

For it to bring up Call Dad at work when you say Call Andrew is way off. Make sure you talk to the rear view mirror and talk clearly. Even mine still has problems when I say call someone but is generally close. If you dont want to delete the phone and re-install (which doesnt take long at all) then make sure your phonebook is downloaded right and make sure you havent changed the names in the phonebook since it was downloaded into Sync. I wouldnt worry as I dont think this is a major problem.