New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

03 Mercury Sable

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Default 03 Mercury Sable

Hi everyone,

I got my 2003 Mercury Sable LS Premium, about 3 or 4 months ago (October 2013). I never thought I would own a Mercury but it had only 60,850 miles on it and they only wanted $5,500 for it, they body is in excellent condition. Just a few scuff from the previous owner and yes only one owner, I was shocked when I heard it. Its a really nice car. Now it come with all the owners manuals and everything, except the factory code.

I read on this sight where to find it and I looked in the exact place but mine does not have it. Ive looked everywhere. I don't know any other places, so if you know of any other places it could be let me know.

My car is Brown, or that Arizona Beige, that color like most Ford Taurus have. Mine only problem with the car is I wish it had the transformation over when they did the mid model makeover with the gage cluster and in the info window. But that's okay.

My car has the chrome rims and it is a very nice car. Roomy and spacious. The trunk has enough room to fit 2 golf bags in it, which is really good. Too bad they quit making Mercury in 2010, I think they would have done well and it would be nice to see what the Sable would have looked like in 2014 or 15. Currently my Sable has 63,300 since I drive a lot. But I am proud to be an owner of Mercury.

Glad I found this sight.