New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

This Crocodile Costume you may like

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 01:52 AM
Default This Crocodile Costume you may like

Granted, the head is cooler than everything else on this list; the jagged teeth and the menacing yellow eyes are exactly the type of thing a kid would want for Halloween. But it looks like even the costume lost interest in itself halfway through creation. Everything from the eye-catching tape to the cargo pants are testaments to the half-assed effort that went into this costume. I wouldn't be surprised if his parents slapped the head on him and said, "**** it, he can't see what he looks like in that thing anyway."

But the real mediocrity of this costume shines through in its tail. As an experiment, scroll down so the head in the picture is hidden by the top of the screen, then tell me what the cosplay costume is supposed to be. If you said anything other than arthritic boy who's ****ting so hard it's spilling over his pants, you're lying. Assuming each parent was responsible for a different element of that costume, I can immediately tell who loves their child more.