New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Default Finally!

Been waiting for the opportunity to become an actual owner of a Grand Marquis for quite some time and FINALLY had the opportunity to pick one up last week! Our family has owned GM's in the past....a 1992 GM LS and another in 1995, but they were never 'mine'.

So, I was in the market for a 'new to me' car and didn't want to spend too much money. After searching high and low online...from one corner of the continent to the other...I finally found what I was looking for.

Picked up a black 2001 GM LS with grey leather interior the other day. It had just over 107,000km on the odometer when I signed the paperwork...so let's hope that there's plenty of life left in her.

It's in great shape. The leather is in excellent shape. The body is essentially free of rust....there's only a tiny bit on the passenger side front fender. There are very few scratches on the body and there are no dings or dents whatsoever! So, this spring, I will shell out the cash to have the front fender fixed and the entire car painted.

Anyway, just wanted to sign up to this forum to connect with Mercury owners out there.

Attached a few photos.

Attached Thumbnails Finally!-merc4.jpg   Finally!-merc5.jpg