New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Hails From NC

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 07:27 PM
Default Hails From NC

Hello everyone well yesterday I became a new owner of a 1989 Grand Marquis police interceptor for $600 This or the Crown vic was one of my dream cars since I have seen Blues brother 2000, I own a Band Called Blues Brothers Alley Now I Have the car. The only thing wrong with it right now is the Water Pump, Also The arm rest are off just hagin there but everything still works on them so to tell the truth I think I have gotten a great deal on the Bumper it has NC police stickers on it also on the inside of door has a plaque saying 1989-1994 Law Enforcement. Well here she is the going to a lot of changing done to her I am going to turn her back in to a black and white with blues brother them to it

Old 04-02-2011, 07:14 AM

In a large saucepan, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon, crumble and set aside to use as topping for peas. Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender. Add peas, diced tomatoes and green chilies, salt, chili powder, pepper and water..

Old 06-27-2012, 12:21 PM

Hey BluesBrother,
I want to make my '97 Grand Marquis GS into a "Sleeper" Police Interceptor. I'm still doing a lot of research on my car. I just picked it up last Tuesday for $1,ooo. It still needs work, but I'm good for it.
Do you know of any Police Car Forums or information sources so I can get started on my parts hunt?
Good luck with your Blues Brother Car project.