New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

HOWDY from the Alamo City of Texas

Old 02-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Smile HOWDY from the Alamo City of Texas

New Friends,

I joined this forum as I'm buying a one-owner, low mileage, 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS in near MINT condition. = I've not even driven a Grand Marquis in about 15 years, since a similar Marquis was leased for & "issued to" me", when I was on Active Duty near New Orleans, LA.

When my daily driver (An S-Class MB) caught fire & burned to a total loss last week, I started looking for another car & literally "stumbled upon" this car from an estate sale. The sedan is in immaculate condition with 86,000 miles & at what I regard as an excellent price.. - This Grand Marquis is WHITE with blue interior. It was previously the "treasure" of a USAF COL/06.
As time goes on, I'm sure that I'll have numerous questions for members of this forum.

Yours, tex

Last edited by [email protected]; 02-08-2019 at 10:29 PM. Reason: typo