News, Updates & Announcements Stop in here to get the latest on MF happenings! Just take a look...

loving career

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 07:40 PM

I started my career on July 2nd,Cheap WoW Gold, 2008. It was such an exciting beginning in my life. I have worked in this new environment with full of energy and happiness these days.
I got to know some new colleagues. They were all kind to me, which made me relaxed a lot. Frankly speaking, I was a little nervous about them at the beginning, especially to some leaders. Cheap WoW Gold,Recently, I have learned some techniques from senior brothers and sisters. I found that they set a good example for me not only in professional , but also in personal levels.
One evening of last week, World Of Warcraft gold,a group of colleagues left company together heading homes except Jiaru who went to the rest room. At one moment, a bus was coming and we all hurried got on it one by one while Halley was waiting for Jiaru. Halley finally got on that bus and disappointedly said that Jiaru didn¡¯t catch up with this bus. She immediately called our driver to help Jiaru to go home. I was moved by Halley¡¯s behaviors. I thought that she takes the ownership for her work and cares about colleagues very much.World Of Warcraft gold, As contrast, I may only care about myself.
Another true story that also left me a deep impression was about Vincent.age of conan gold, One day, he was printing the labels. It was extremely difficult and painful to adjust the labels¡¯ size in a right place. However, Vincent successfully adjusted by changing one significant printing condition. Then I reminded him of our experiments and there were only a few minutes for us to finish it.buy WoW Gold, However, Vincent told me calmly that he had to spend some time to correct the SOP for printing labels so that other colleagues could also grasp the key to print labels. Compared to Vincent¡¯s kindness and responsibilities to our company, aoc power leveling,I felt blushed because I forgot other colleagues may also meet such problems.
It is a brand-new journey for me to begin my career at Surexam. There are still too many issue for me to overcome, especially the attitude for the work. aoc power leveling,I should pay more attention to the teamwork because nobody can achieve his/her success without co-operations. Besides, I think that I should take ownership for my job, and devote myself wholeheartedly to my loving career5

loving career