Sable Discuss the Mercury Sable here...

99 Sable

Old 04-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Default 99 Sable

OK, after missing out on the last one, I found another 99 Sable LS to look at. I am stopping after work tonight. It's gold, which isn't my favorite color, but it has leather and all the options I want. Also a few more miles than the last one, but if the price is right. . .

Old 04-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

good luck on your findings... the way car sales are going, i shouldnt see a problem with negotiating prices. a frind of mine just paid $3800 for a '02 mustang with a v-6 and 48,xxx miles. it was on lot asking $6000. he asked about the price, sales person hesitated and friend said ok, here is the cash and the car was sold.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:24 PM

I didn't make it after work, just got busy so hopefully it's still there tomorrow. I have been to many lots recently and they have been busy. And I have been told the same thing over and over. . .used car sales are very strong now. Still not selling new, but used ones are doing well. I believe them, too, because four times now I have went to look at a car and it has been sold shortly before I got there. So I think here in MN, anyway, negotiating will be somewhat tougher. But the gold one is priced pretty decently to start with. . .

Search this Thread