Cougar Discuss all years of the Mercury Cougar here...

Buyer Beware Best Ford Lincoln MercuryNH

Old 09-13-2007, 09:19 AM

<DIV class=ForumPostContentText id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Post ViewWrapper>

Recently Downtown Lincoln Mercury was purchased by Best Ford and it really is a shame. Back in December I had my Transmission Replaced on my 2001 Mercury Cougar ZN. Which by the way I do love this car.the work was done by Downtown. In the last couple of weeks my car's transmission started to act up, banging and such. I brought my car to Best Ford. Best Ford told me that they would honor my Warranty that I had with Downtown. When they fixed my car though they charged me for the Transmission Bolts that Downtown never installed. Best Ford claimed it's a Workman Ship issue and that their is no warranty for this. Then they claimed that they all fell out. very unlikely. Currently I am in contact with the Better Business Bureau.

So Buyer Beware Best Ford Lincoln Mercury in Nashua, NH does not honor their Warranty's.</DIV>Edited by: GinaGrl79