General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

bypass ac compressor

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 06:48 PM

I personally like the ac delete pulley. you can use the same belt thenEdited by: jason sereiko

Old 08-28-2008, 08:50 PM

Re-read your last reply. You''ve got way worse problems than your spelling. How did you get the money? Side bets my ***. Let''s hear from these other guys. You talk to one person on this site on that kind of level and it''s 87 CV. In fact, I''d like to place a small wager. I''d like to see you show me each instance you are speaking of and how much money you won on the bet. 25 bucks says you can''t do it. You know I put up with you dumping in your two cents constantly. Even on my post replies that are over a year old and have nothing to do with you. But when you deliberatly stick me out by saying idiotic things like "spray some in his eye" among other things, you are just pushing my buttons. And you know it. I''ve asked you FOUR times now, and once very nicely. Just leave me alone. By the way, Caveman already discussed an idler pulley installation with me on a PM. So butt out.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:48 PM

lets just find out how to fix the carEdited by: jason sereiko

Old 08-29-2008, 01:15 AM

Okay 25 bucks for me. Let''''s go double or nothing for proof of this so called stalking. The way I remember it is YOU going around to all my past replies, about a dozen, and writing to the poster to listen to me cause I was the best on the site. Remember? But I think they all got erased by the man which set you back 10 or 15 posts. Did you cry? I was sad for you. Repling to your wise-*** comments is not stalking. Oh wait, maybe you can prove that claim. NOT. Cause it never happened. Try all you want to make me look bad, the forum posts are there for all to read. You know what I hate the most, is looking up and down all the different forums and seeing your name as the last poster for ALL the topics on the whole site. I guess that''''s how you got your post count up so high in couple months. I''''ve been here for years and I never had a problem with anyone but you. So for the last time (unless you''''d like to try and prove any of your claims).LEAVE ME ALONE. [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]EDIT: P.S. Keep the $25.00 and buy a Speak and Spell. I don''t need the cash.Edited by: conan312

Old 08-29-2008, 08:23 AM

are you running a new belt or acdelete pulleyEdited by: jason sereiko

Old 08-29-2008, 09:23 AM

Don''t flatter yourself Jay-Jay. Keep me up, no. Make me want to vomit, definately. I drive a truck OTR for a living. Down time is boring but required by law. So I communicate with my family and my kids with my laptop. This used to be one of my favorite sites to visit, but now it''s just filled with Jay-Jay posts. So my posts are down by half at least, because I don''t enjoy the site anymore. It''s too predictable. Take a look and you will see it''s your name everywhere. Not mine. So it''s Jay-Jay''s Auto Zone way to fix a car forum, not Conan''s. And one more thing. My remarks are witty and fitting. Your remarks on the other hand are childish and reaching. I.E.; all the one''s that were erased by the host. Especially the video link where you made fun of Middle Easteners. That was really appropriate. You are the only problem child to join this site in all the years I''ve been a member. If you haven''t ruined the experience totally for me, I''ll do my posts by PM from now on. And I don''t care how angry your next post makes me, I will not reply to it. I think that is the only way to get you to leave me alone. So for the FIFTH and final time, everyone together now, LEAVE ME ALONE!!! P.S. I.E. means "for example". You see, a witty joke because your English is awful. Do you get it?

Old 08-29-2008, 01:20 PM

the reason my name is posted is that when you answe something correctly there is nothing more to say about it. So the post stays with my name as the last one posted. i really enjoy this site. lets help the people

Old 09-01-2008, 08:43 PM

Hey Caveman. Sorry things gor off track. Let me rephrase, way off track. But that is taken care of now. Did you find a solution to the bypass?

Old 09-01-2008, 09:25 PM

it''s all done for now, i put the idle pulley in thursday. stop fighti''n ya''ll. thanks to you both, get along would ya.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:06 AM

good choice on the pulley.

Thanks caveman. I have forgaven conan, I hope that some day he will see the light and do the same for me.the fighting has stopedon my end. I actually edited all posts that I ever left after him. It seemed like the right thing to do