Milan Discuss the newest sedan to the line up, the Mercury Milan...

What Did You Pay?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by libertylm
I hope you enjoy your new car. The Milan shouldn't be competitive with the fusion. It is a step up in the quality of materials. So, it should be better.
I don't even understand why Ford made the Fusion when for a few extra thousand you can get a much nicer vehicle. I suppose if money was tight and you really wanted that style of vehicle, it would be more sensible to get the fusion. For me though, if money wasn't an issue I would go for the Milan or the MKZ without doubt, the Fusion wouldn't even be an option.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:18 PM

I got the 2006 milan i4 5 speed and i get 34mpg. I realy like the car. I hit some deer with it $8650 damage and they fixed it.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:29 AM

I have only made two payments on mine so far and got it back in June of 08. I too was looking for a Ford Fusion until I seen these Milan''s and fell in love with them.

I bought a 2008 Black Milan Premier V6 that has everything except the blue lights inside the dash (or wherever they are) and the spoiler (I liked the looks better without one). No nav as I had a portable nav. Mine is Black w/Black Leather seats w/Stone leather inserts and Stone stitching. It is beautiful. I paid $21,400 out the door. Dont regret it one bit. I get about 18.8mpg on average as I generally only drive in town. My 06 Pontiac G6 got about 20-23 in town. I get over 30 on the Interstate. There was only one car with my color combo found in Alabama and they had to go from Birmingham to Muscle Shoals (very extreme NW Bama) to get it. I think I got a great price and love it!

Old 08-25-2008, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by pdh_71
I don''t even understand why Ford made the Fusion when for a few extra thousand you can get a much nicer vehicle. I suppose if money was tight and you really wanted that style of vehicle, it would be more sensible to get the fusion. For me though, if money wasn''t an issue I would go for the Milan or the MKZ without doubt, the Fusion wouldn''t even be an option.

Yep my best friend owns a 2008 Fusion loaded like my Milan is and he was mad after seeing the inside of my car compared to his. I''m disabled and have spinal and back problems so the heated seats are a plus too! The seats are some of the most comfortable ones made (in all 3 cars IMO). I wished I could have afforded the MKZ as they are the badass cars. THX sound and better looking front and rear ends IMO.

But yes why buy the Fusion when for the same price (atleast here they are) you can get a loaded Milan Premier V6 for the same price of a loaded out Fusion and the Milan puts it to shame in terms of quality interior IMHO.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:21 PM

Hey guys! I just bought an '09 Milan I4 Premier and it is amazing. Only paid $16,995 with 19,000 miles on it. Not a thing wrong with it. I was a fleet vehicle and maintained extremely well...not a chip ding scratch mark or speck on it (exterior or interior). Will have to say was a little cautious of it at first because I was a truck man...but decided to go on a whim and just test drive...and the second I came back with it I knew I had to have it. My girlfriend especially loves the heated seats (wisconsin) and the sunroof. So glad went with this purchase. I am averaging about 25 mpg overall with highway getting around 30-35ish.